What Are Your Struggles & How Can I Help You More?
You may have noticed by now that you receive a weekly health & well-being short 1-minute email on most Sunday mornings.
I am hoping that you find them helpful? And thanks to those who give occasional feedback. It is much appreciated.
But I would like to be even more helpful…
Let me know what you struggle most with so I can make sure that my weekly 1-minute emails are of great use…
Do you struggle most with:
- Emotional eating…eating for other reasons such as boredom, anxiety, stress, loneliness etc?
- Managing cravings and strong urges for sugary, salty and/or fatty foods?
- Getting back on track when you fall off your ‘diet’ (or eating plan as I like to rather call ‘diets!)?
- Being kind to yourself and noticing what’s good about yourself?
- Knowing the difference between hunger, thirst and cravings?
- Eating slowly and mindfully?
- Your relationship with your scale!?
- Following a healthy eating schedule?
- Making time to plan and prepare meals?
The good news is that I will be covering all of the above struggles (and much more) in my next 5-week online course which will be in June…the course has been improved and now includes an extra module on forming healthy habits + a free daily planner to keep you on track.
Join the waitlist if you think you may be interested & I will be sure to secure you a place on the course and offer you the early bird rate.
I am also recording my course so that it will be available to purchase and watch in your own time.