The Awesome Power of Affirmations
Guess what…we use affirmations all the time…
We are constantly thinking and telling ourselves a story…
Much of our thinking is automatic and unfortunately quite negative…worries, planning, rumination, dwelling and self-critical thinking.
Given that thoughts are powerful, why not take a little time to focus on how you would like life to be.
“Daily affirmations offer a constant reminder of what you’re capable of and what you deserve. Staying focused on your wants and desires can help turn those ideals into reality.” ( Institute For Integrative Nutrition )
Try out the following Affirmations for Health and Well-being
- I am worthy of a healthy body.
- I treat myself self-compassionately by looking after my health & body.
- I deserve to be in good health and feel good about myself.
- I honour my body by trusting the signals that it sends me.
- I accept myself the way I am.
- I am grateful for my current state of health as well as my amazing body
- My health & weight may fluctuate from day to day, and that’s okay.
How to Practice Daily Affirmations:
- Write them down
- Keep them in the present tense
- Keep them positive and focus on exactly what you want
- Repeat them often
- Read or say them out aloud
- Visualise yourself living your affirmations
For a Free Workbook on creating your unique affirmations and staying motivated, download your FREE guide here: The Lighthouse Technique.
(This is one of the chapters of my soon to be published e-book).